The long-time experience in customizing led us a step further: in manufacturing our own motorcycles.
We named them after the famous Sumerian 10th planet - NIBIRU!
The main idea of this bike was to build a bike, which allows us to use virtually any OHV Harley-Davidson engine:
The gearboxes used are either H-D or aftermarket 5 of 6 speed.
We use two different styles:
- twin cam-ironhead sportster
- evolution sportster
- buell all
On these bikes rear tires up to 360mm wide and 18inch height can be used with a conjunction up front up to 23 inches. The front wheel size depends on the frame
and triple tree geometry.
The frame and triple tree geometry greatly affect the overall length of the bike, handling and safety.
The usage and concept of the bike need to be known in advance so the right frame and frame geometry are used!
Both, Softail and Hardtail frames can be used as a replacement on H-D bikes also!
The frames are superbly designed, so other aftermarket products can be used: Forks, tanks, fenders, wheels, seats, brakes...
Stock H-D parts are also "welcome" on this concept.
The superb quality of this product is covered by an ECE certificate which includes engines up to 120 kW!!!
All H-D OHV and Buell engines can be used. All aftermarket engines can be used like:
S&S, RevTech, Merch Performance... All engines can feature:
- Softail, a sprung rear wheel, which uses two shock absorbers mounted under the gearbox. This gives us the
advantage of a look-alike hardtail frame. The absorbers can be replaced by airbags,
which can lower or rise the bike to the desired height - AIR RIDE.
- Hardtail, non-sprung rear wheel, on which the rear wheel is mounted directly to the frame. With this frame we can make a
very low bike, which is essential for an AMERICAN HOT ROD.
A broad powerband can be determined with:
- Sportster up to 1650 ccm and 100 kW
- Buell up to 1650 ccm and 100 kW
- Big Twin up to 2380 ccm and 120 kW
-FROM STREET TO RACE TRACK-
WE OFFER A LARGE AMOUNT OF TUNING PARTS FOR STOCK H-D ENGINES!
We offer stock H-D gearboxes or aftermarket 5 or 6 speeds.
We can choose from different ratios, on 6 speeds the top gear is overdrive for lower engine speed on Highways.
All concepts are also available on Sportster and Buell models.
It is possible to have right side drive transmission for extreme wide tyre applications.
Wet chain in a closed chamber or
an open belt drive which can be up to 4 inches wide.
This belt drive also includes a dry clutch, which is a must for tuned engines.
With a x-ring chain, which needs a minimum of maintenance or belt drive.
Both, the chain and belt can be used with integrated disk brake, which lets the opposite side of the wheel absolutely clean.
ALL MENTIONED THINGS ARE AVAILABLE ON STOCK H-D AND BUELL MODELS!!!
- Short stroke engine, on which the piston has to travel a shorter distance: power at higher revs
- Long stroke engine, on which the piston has to travel a longer distance: power at lower revs
- Low or high compression ratio
- Different camshafts
- Size of the carburator or injection system
- Turbo or Supercharger